You know sometimes when bloggers suck? That was me this week.
It’s not as though I’ve been lying around eating Bon Bons all day, okay? (I did eat an excessive amount of cheddar bunnies one afternoon but I was still working so that doesn’t count.)
I’ve been hard at work with freelance writing gigs and getting ready for BlogHer ’11! Still, I thought maybe I could make it up to you by sharing what I’ve been most excited about when I’ve had a spare minute to actually note my feelings.
1. This limited edition candle duo plays off of the masculine/feminine, ying/yang, rose/euros thing. I figure it’s extra feng shui points if your candle scents are balanced. Kuntzel and Deygas Roseros candles by diptyque Paris ($78)
2. This legendary cover from The New Yorker puts a cheeky spin on your Kindle cover. MyEdge Kindle Jacket ($40)
3. Now that I’m a runner and all ::ahem:: (one week of Couch to 5k counts) I’ll be needing this. Muscle Relief Bath Soak ($30)
4. Friendship Bracelets (Free if you have friends, $3.99 at local fair trade store if you don’t. I bought mine if that tells you anything.)
5. I’ve been drinking this for years but now that I have a Costco size supply and it’s a hundredmilliondegreesoutside – I can’t get enough. San Pellegrino Aranciata ($8.99/6-pack)